Home |  Featured Ads |  Newest Men |  Ladies |  No Mail Yet |  List An Inmate |  FAQ |  Search

Featured Men
Newest Men
Ages 18-21
Age 22
Age 23
Age 24
Age 25
Age 26
Age 27
Age 28
Age 29
Age 30
Age 31
Age 32
Age 33
Age 34
Age 35
Age 36
Age 37
Age 38
Age 39
Age 40
Age 41
Age 42
Ages 43-44
Ages 45-46
Ages 47-49
Ages 50-Plus

Verify Inmate Information

Jose Betancourt #T-00005
G2 - 40 - 4up
P.O. Box 5244
Corcoran, California 93212

Hi,

My name is Manny. And it’s certainly a pleasure to make my way out to you.

So, buckle down. Our lives are about to get more fun!

Thinking back on the years I’ve been in prison, and telling myself, “I don’t mind being alone”. Who am I kidding? There’s a tremendous amount I should be exploring and getting to know. That is why I am here. To meet someone who is willing and able to see past these walls that confine me and see the man I’ve grown into over the course of years.

Anyhow, in spite being in prison, these people can’t keep a good man down! I have a heart that’s full of life. I’m charming, charismatic, easy going, and I’m always smiling. So yeah, I’d like to think it’s those few qualities that make people gravitate towards me. I’m a people person and I love it!!

Aside from that, I make the best of my time by working out and playing hand ball. Which is a sport I truly enjoy!
However, at the end of a long day I simply wish for a lady friend with her lady charm and personality to make me smile.

Well, if anyone is interested and takes this at face value, write to me. Or you can email by downloading the JPay.com app, using my name and CDC # on your mobile phone.

Until we meet. I’m very well worth your time.

Jose

Race: Mexican
Date of Birth: 6/5/1974
Height: 5’8”
Earliest Release Date: 11/4/2027
Maximum Release Date: Life
Religion: Catholic
Would you like letters from both sexes? Women
(This does not refer to sexual orientation) 
Education: 1992 Graduate
Occupation before prison: Bartender
Activities in prison: I participate in self-help groups
Can you receive and send emails: Yes, via www.JPay.com

Notice: To verify all or some of the information given please click here