Ages 43-44
Ages 45-46
Ages 47-49
Ages 50-Plus

Dareion Harvey T49426
High Desert State Prison
P.O. Box 3030
Susanville, California 96127

Hello to the woman reading this. I am a stern believer in "What you seek you shall one day find and patience is a virtue". In opening, please allow me to enlighten you about the man behind these words. So yes, I am a humble gentleman, kind-hearted, understanding, an easy listener, open-minded, and a very realistic individual. I speak the truth and play no games. I am family-oriented and was raised by a single mother of six so I hands down respect the qualities of a real woman.

I seek to meet an authentic and genuine woman, one who knows what she desires in a friendship, relationship, and in a companion. The type that's sincere, ambitious, goal-orientated, open-minded, and a true romantic at heart. One who isn't afraid to speak her mind and receive honest feedback, that "rare" one of a kind type compatibility that only comes from a real bond created out of honesty and transparency which lays the foundation to a clearer future.

In closing, I appreciate the time you took in reading a piece of my mind. I also hope I've somehow piqued your interest and you will use this opportune time to correspond... Have a blessed day.

Date of Birth: 9-10-1980
Height: 6'
Education: High School Diploma
Occupation before prison:
Earliest release date: 8-30-2024
Maximum release date: 8-3-2036
Would you like letters from both sexes? Women
(This does not refer to sexual orientation)
Can you receive email: Yes
If yes, which service: gettingout.com
Can you respond to emails: Yes
Activities in prison:
Anything else:

Notice: To verify all or some of the information given please click here