Ages 45-46
Ages 47-49
Ages 50-Plus

ssss

Dominique Oden #T25274
M.C.S.P.
P.O. Box 409090
Ione, California 95640

HAmerica The Beautiful If there’s anyone in the outside world who should come to my photo with wonders as to who I am, I’m just a simple, intelligent, handsome, nubile King who lost his life 24 years ago. I now understand the consequences of my wrong choices and decisions. By the grace of God, I have survived the harshness of life’s lessons. I’m scheduled for my 1st parole board hearing in 10 months and I truly feel like my release from this confinement will be over. I’ve grown and matured so much and made peace with God and am making living amends in my own unique way. I am 42 years young, physically fit with a beautiful smile, and I have a positive future ahead, God willing!

I’m seeking friendship/pen pals, or a chance at developing my 1st true relationship in my life. I’m hoping to meet someone open-minded, down to earth, non judgemental with a bubbly personality and who’s cool as a summer breeze.

I’m not into games nor telling lies. Growth and maturity has gotten the best of me, for the record. So, my love and respect for others comes from a place of traditional morals and concepts. “A man never hurst those he loves”.

In starting a new life with this 2nd chance at living a criminal free lifestyle, I can only ask for a chance with this opportunity to meet a lovely woman who is seeking the same herself. Race doesn’t matter, beauty comes in many different shapes, sizes and shades of color. So, if you’re as lonely as I am, please feel free to drop in and inquire anything you wish. Let’s give ourselves a chance and take a leap of faith in a new beginning.

Your potential new friend, Domo P.S. Download the gettingout.com app to be a contact on my tablet

Date of birth: 12/14/1981
Height: 5’9”  
Education: Common College          
Occupation before prison: Student   
Earliest release date: 2024   
Maximum release date: 2041    
Would you like letters from both sexes? Women  
(Question does not refer to sexual orientation)
Can you receive email? Yes
If yes which email service? Via gettingout.com      
Can you respond to email? Yes
Activities in prison:
Anything Else? You can text and facetime me through the gettingout app

Notice: To verify all or some of the information given please click here